Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Book Twins

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

Book Twins is a feature where I take books that all have the same cover and put them together to compare them.


Clearwater Journals
by Al Rennie
Tethered
by Amy MacKinnon
The Willows: Haven
by Hope Collier

I have not read any of these books so I don't know how relevant the picture is to the story.  As for my favourite cover, I am torn between Clearwater Journals, just for the blue  haze on the cover, and The Willows: Haven, for the greyish tone on it. 


Have you read any of these books?
Which cover do you prefer?


4 comments:

  1. I like The Willows: Haven by Hope Collier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the second one, Tethered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Tethered looks prettiest. I always find it fun when different books use the same stock images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the second one, Tethered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...