Sunday, 5 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing
with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the
process!

This week I have received...

Two and Twenty Dark Tales by Nina Berry from netgalley for review
Confessions of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett from netgalley for review
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor from netgalley for review

Breathe by Sarah Crossan from Bloomsbury for review
Whisper by Chrissie Keighery from Templar for review
Alice in Zombieland by Gene Showalter from Harlequin for review

My Forever by Jolene Perry purchased by myself
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
Rebel Heart by Moira Young gifted from Katja @ YA's The Word
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa from netgalley for review



I also got this gorgeous goodies from Cameo Renae



I am so excited with some of the books I have.  I can't wait to start The Lost Prince, Alice in Zombieland and Breathe.
Huge thanks to Katja for Rebel Heart.  I love Jolene Perry, so when I noticed that a third book for The Next Door Boys had been released I had to get a copy.  I also loved Slammed, but didn't realise it had another book after it, so I had to get this one too, and I have already finished it :)

5 comments:

  1. Great haul this week. I got Breathe as well and I can't wait to start reading it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge and veeeeery pretty pile of new books. Looks like you have some very awesome reads ahead of you - looking forward to hear what you think of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Have to read Slammed because I really want to get to Point of Retreat. Happy reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books for you this week Michelle!! I have Rebel Heart but I think I want all the others! haha! Look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confessions of an Angry Girl looks so good. I can't wait to see what that's all about! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...