Sunday, 12 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing
with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the
process!

This week I have received...

Lengths by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt from authors
How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr from Usborne for review
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler from Electric Monkey for review

Take The Cake by Sandra Wright purchased by myself
Saving You, Saving Me by Kailin Gow purchased by myself
Wake by Abria Mattina purchased by myself

Strange Energy by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion for review
Blood Alchemy by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion for review
The Nonsuch King by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion for review
A Crystal Horseman by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion for review
The Spiral Horizon by Benjamin J. Myers from Orion for review


HUGE thank you to Orion for sending me the rest of The Bad Tuesdays books to read and review, I am looking forward to making a start on these soon.
I love anything by Liz Reinhardt to was ecstatic to receive an egalley of Lengths, which I have already finished, so keep an eye out for my review to come soon.
How To Save A Life and Why We Broke Up are two books I have had on my radar for a while so I am happy they finally got a UK publisher.


What did you get this week?  
Leave a link in the comments so I can pay a visit and check it out.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely new books, my dear! I really hope you'll enjoy all of them and can't wait to hear what you think of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Save a Life has a UK Publisher? How did I miss this! I need that book! I loved Why We Broke Up but I know others struggled with it, hope you do enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books this week! I've had How to Save a life for a few weeks now (got it through the shop) but like so many other books I've just not gotten to it yet :( I've so many I'm looking forward to reading but I keep buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I haven't heard of Bad Tuesdays but it looks really good!! I've also had Why We Broke Up on my shelf to read for AGES.... :)

    Thanks for stopping by!! and happy reading

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of Why We Broke Up! I've wanted it since it came out! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. gr8 haul
    how to save a life reminds me of the lovely song by the fray


    where i stacked my shelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...