Sunday, 26 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...



Haunted by Kelley Armstrong purchased by myself
The Look by Sophia Bennett purchased by myself
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley purchased by myself

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead purchased by myself
Tempest by Julie Cross finished paperback from publisher


I have already read Haunted, but not this version, so I am now re-buying the complete series to replace my older, mismatched covers.  I have been wanting to read Graffiti Moon and The Golden Lily for a while so I thought I would treat myself after a crappy week.  The Look was a book I stumbled upon, and after getting a look inside I knew I had to buy it...it may be very pink and have very pink pages, but I am looking forward to reading it.  I originally reviewed Tempest a while ago, but the publisher kindly sent me a finished paperback version of it.

That's all this week.

What new goodies did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I adored Graffiti Moon and The Look was also pretty awesome! I hope you enjoy theses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books this week for you Michelle.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooved Graffiti Moon and The Golden Lily, so I hope you'll get to them and enjoy them, too, my dear! The Look seems to be interesting, too, so I can't wait to hear what you think of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy them all, Michelle! I have Tempest on my bookshelves but I confess that I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. Love its new cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Tempest a few weeks ago and it looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week =)

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...