Sunday, 16 September 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton from publisher
Falling To Ash by Karen Mahoney from publisher
Falling To Ash by Karen Mahoney from Karen herself (Australian version)

The Eternal Kiss: 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire  by Trisha Telep purchased by myself
Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole for review from netgalley

I am so excited with some of the books I got this week.  I actually made a start on Falling To Ash on my way home from a meet up on Tuesday, but since I didn't know the background of one of the characters I purchased The Eternal Kiss to read before I start reading Falling To Ash again. I also can't wait to make a start on The Blood Keeper.
I had seen Dante's Girl on another blog and liked the sound of it, so I put in a request not expecting to be accepted.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely books this week Michelle! Thank you so much for sending me new books!!!!!
    I love the look and sound of all of them!! Falling to Ash loks so beautiful, I can't wait to get reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite curious to hear what you'll think of these - they look quite awesome! :) Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like The Blood Keeper and Falling to Ash (Australian edition) covers! You have an awesome book haul this week, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Australian versions of Karen Mahoney's books! I might have to look into getting my hands on them, hah! And I've seen Dante's Girl around - I need to get my hands on it! Fab books, hope you enjoy :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Haven't read any of these, so will keep an eye out for your reviews. Think I like the Australian cover of Falling to Ash best, but they're both beautiful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...