Sunday, 23 September 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman from publisher for review
A Month With April-May by Edyth Bulbring from publisher for review
The Fall Guy by Liz Reinhardt from Liz herself [ebook]

Protecting The Truth by Michelle Warren from Michelle for review [ebook]
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr from publisher for review
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang from publisher for review

Blackwood by Gwenda Bond from AudioGo fro review [audiobook]
Quantum Drop by Staci Lloyd for review from publisher
Siege by Sarah Mussi for review from publisher



I have been waiting a while for Carnival of Souls and What's Let of Me, and I think a lot of that wait has been the postal service.  I got my books in an envelope that had been opened/ripped and it was all put into a plastic bag with a message along the lines of "sorry about the damage, if anything missing contact us".  Luckily all that was wrong was some slight dints in the spine of What's Left of Me.
Noughts and Crosses is a series that I have had on my radar for a while but never got around to reading, thanks to the publisher they sent me a copy with the new cover on it.  Fall Guy was sent from Liz and its a spin-off book from her Brenna Blixen novels, so I can't wait to make a start on it.  I had just finished reading Wander Dust, so when I saw the email from Michelle regarding reviewing Protecting The Truth I jumped at the chance to read it.
Blackwood is my first ever audio-book for review, I am looking forward to listening to it.


What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic reads, Michelle! I really want to read What's Left of Me as well. Heard so much about this book :) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Carnival of Souls! I have 0 & X but not yet got to it, I also have What's Left of Me which I've actually had for a while but I'll be reading it soon. Love the look of all the other books you got this week!!
    Happy reading Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Carnival of Souls for the longest time! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul, Michelle. I really liked Noughts and Crosses,and I'm looking forward to reading Carnival of Souls, which is on my TBR list. Blackwood wasn't my cup of tea, and What's Left of Me is on my wishlist. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely haul . carnival of sou;s ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I hadn't heard of A month with April-May but I will have to add that to my wishlist! I really enjoyed Carnival of Souls and Whats Left of Me and I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...