Sunday, 30 September 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Mystic City by Theo Lawrence from publisher for review
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black for review from publisher

A quiet week this week but with some great books to read. I absolutely love the cover for Dance of Shadows and I can't wait to get stuck into it. Mystic City also sounds like a great read and hopefully I will be starting that soon.

On something not related to what books I got this week, but still related to books, I finished my goodreads challenge to read 160 books this year.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Michelle has
completed her goal of reading 160 books in 2012!
hide


Some of them are still waiting for reviews to get added to them but I did doubt I would make it, once I hit the 100 mark I started to slow down and had a little reading slump which I am still climbing my way out of, but I made it!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of these two! A few bloggers seem to have gotten them over the last two weeks, I'm needing to get my hands on them!
    Hope you enjoy them, I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those look great! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That a lot of books you've read. I'm currently 7% behind on my challenge :) Love the covers for both your review books. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people have been geting Mystic City, I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...