Sunday, 9 September 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]


Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Devil's Bargain by Rachel Cain from netgalley for review
The Archived (sneak peak) by Victoria Schwab from netgalley
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa purchased by myself

I also picked up this, I wasn't originally going to buy it till pay day next week, but I saw it in the shops and couldn't resist.


Quiet week this week, what did you get?

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I keep wondering if Devils Bargain is part of the Morganville Vamps series or the start of a new series...?
    And enjoy the hunger games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Archived looks pretty good! I hope you enjoy everything.

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Love Rachel Caine, so looking forward to reading Devil's Bargain! And I got Iron's Prophecy this week too. Loved it! Happy reading!

    Here are my books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking books :)
    I also bought The Hunger Games DVD, seem lots of people have! haha!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get The Hunger Game DVD too, I've seen loads of people with it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to buy the Hunger Games DVD, my boyfriend has the blu-ray but I don't have a blu-ray :(
    The Archived looks really interesting, I'll have to go check what that is about. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope The Archived is good, Michelle! It has such a fab look. I hope you enjoy all your reads, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...