Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday

Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

Desperatly Wanting Wednesday is not only for releases that I’m waiting on, it’s also for already released novels that I just haven’t purchased yet, or gotten to.
Desperately Wanting Wednesday is hosted by parajunkie


Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
Mia is always looking for signs. A sign that she should get serious with her soccer-captain boyfriend. A sign that she’ll get the grades to make it into an Ivy-league school. One sign she didn’t expect to look for was: “Will I survive cancer?” It’s a question her friends would never understand, prompting Mia to keep her illness a secret. The only one who knows is her lifelong best friend, Gyver, who is poised to be so much more. Mia is determined to survive, but when you have so much going your way, there is so much more to lose. From debut author Tiffany Schmidt comes a heart-wrenching and ultimately uplifting story of one girl’s search for signs of life in the face of death.

Send Me A Sign is out now and not only do I love the simple cover for it, I really like the sound of it. I can't wait to get my hand on a copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...