Sunday, 7 October 2012

Stacking The shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


The Madness Underneath by Maurenn Johnson from netgalley for review
And All The Stars by Andrea K. Höst from netgalley for review


Another small haul this week but some good books.  I read The Name of the Star last year and I have been waiting to read the next instalment for a while, so I was very excited to not only find, but also be accepted for The Madness Underneath.  And All The Stars sounds like an interesting read and I can't wait to start on that too.


What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. You've reminded me that I need to read The Name of the Star! It's been sat on my shelf for ages... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...