Sunday, 21 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop
Culture Junkie
]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing
with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the
process!
This week I have received...

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts audiobook for review from AudioGo
Beyond by Graham McNamee for review from publisher
Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance purchased by myself
Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron for review from publisher

Cinder by Marissa Meyer purchased by myself
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi purchased by myself
Underworld by Meg Cabot purchased by myself
Saving You, Saving Me by Kalin Gow for review as part of the blog tour for Reading Addiction Blog Tours

Cinder and Shatter Me have been on my list of books to buy for a while and I finally picked them up this week.  I have just finished Abandon, and I can't wait to make a start on Underworld.
I love Karen Chance, and I originally wasn't going to buy Fury's Kiss as I have no idea when I will get around to reading it, but I caved and picked up a copy anyway.


What did you get this week?



5 comments:

  1. I hope you like Cinder, I loved this book. I've got Fury's Kiss on my shelves and like you don't know yet when I'll be reading it :) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Cinder so bad! I've heard it's an awesome book! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Cinder and am waiting for the next book. Under My Hat looks like a fun read. I love some of the authors shown in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking books Michelle! I have a few but as always I still haven't got to them! I really like this cover for Shatter Me.
    Hope you enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...