Sunday, 28 October 2012

Stacking The Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Rouge by Leigh Talbert Moore for review
Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes
Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes

Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher for review from publisher
Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan for review from publisher


Eternally Yours was a surprise in the post and one I can't wait to read. Ketchup Clouds was requested earlier on in the year and I had completely forgotten about it so when I opened the lovely red box it was delivered in it was a very welcome surprise.


What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle, I also got Eternally Yours which I can't wait to read! I did get Ketchup Clouds at the shop a while back but I passed it on to another staff member.

    Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...