Sunday, 11 November 2012

Stacking The shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Renegade by J.A. Sounders from netgalley for review
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor from publisher for review
The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney from netgalley for review
Justice (Flame of Surrender #2) by Rhiannon Paille from author for review


I have surprised myself by actually finishing Days of Blood and Starlight in a couple of days to get my review close to publication date.  I have already made a start on Renegade and I am really liking it so far.  The Stone Demon is one I can't wait to read, but since its not published till next year then I have to put it aside to read my books for this year.  Justice is also released next year and this too will be put aside till its closer to publications.

I am actually impressed that this post is going up, my internet does not like me at the moment and this is at least my 5th attempt to get a post done in the past hour.




3 comments:

  1. I got RENEGADE, too, and can't wait to start it - I'm glad that you like it so far. :) I also really need to buy a copy of DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT too see how this awesome story will continue. Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to read Renegade and Days of Blood and Starlight, I bet they are amazing. I also try not to request books released next year, it's such a long wait for reading and reviewing them otherwise ;) Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover for The Stone Demon but Im not a fan of the series and I really shouldnt buy a book just for its cover! haha I hope you enjoy it though

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...