Sunday, 18 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop
Culture Junkie
]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing
with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the
process!
This week I have received...

Kismetology by Jaimie Adams won from Sara in Bookland
The Goddess Inheritence by Aimee Carter from netgalley for review
Echo by Alyson Noel from publisher for review

Caught in a Moment by Martin Dukes from author for review
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston purchased by myself
Soul Screamers Volume One by Rachel Vincent purchased by myself


Of Poseidon by Anna Banks purchased by myself
Broken by Kelley Armstrong purchased by myself
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce from publisher for review


Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine purchased by myself
Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk
'Til the World Ends by Various Authors from netgalley for review


I have some books this week that I cant wait to start.  I have read the first two books in the Wondrous Strange seires and I have been waiting forever for Tempestuous to be released in paperback.  I have all the Soul Screamers books already except for the short novels, so I had to pick up volume one and I am waiting for volume two to arrive.  I love Of Poseidon, and although I have an ecopy of it I had to have a physical copy for my shelves.  Broken is one I have also read, but I am replacing all the old covers with the new covers so they all match.

The Goddess Inheritance is released next year but I am hoping to make a start on it very soon.  Echo is another book I have been waiting to read and I cant wait it jump into this one.  Anthem for Jackson Dawes sounds like a sad but good read so I am very excited to have a copy of it for review.


What exciting things did you get this week, leave a link so I can take a look.

8 comments:

  1. I love it when all the covers match on my books as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got THE GODDESS INHERITANCE soon and am trying so hard not to pick it up immediately, so I can read it closer to its release date - but I'm sooooo curious. :D Also loved OF POSEIDON and definitely need to continue reading the SOUL SCREAMERS series - really liked the first two books.

    Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kismetology looks utterly adorable. I really wanted to grab it and read it straight away for that warm fuzzy feeling :) Enjoy all your books, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some really nice looking books. I really love beautiful covers.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic haul Michelle!! I think I want them all! They look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've seen 'Til the World Ends. I may have to check it out sometime! Just the title intrigues me!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...