Sunday, 25 November 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa purchased by myself
Bane by H.M. Ward purchased by myself
Soul Screamers:Volume Two by Rachel Vincent purchased by myself

Struck By Lightening by Chris Colfer from Sarah @ Feeling Fictional
Sister Assassin by Kiersten White from publisher for review
Geek Girl by Holly Smale from publisher for review

Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman from publisher for review
Checkmate by Malorie Blackman from publisher for review
Double Cross by Malorie Blackman from publisher for review

Fuse by Julianna Baggott from publisher for review
Shadows by Paula Weston from publisher for review
Elemental by Antony John from Netgalley for review

10 Weeks by Jolene Perry purchased by myself for only 77p from Amazon UK
Falling by Jolene Perry purchased by myself for only 77p from Amazon UK


I have some amazing books this week, the ones I have purchased myself will have to go onto my TBR pile till I find time to read them, but I am hoping to start my others soon.  I have already read Elemental so my review will be up very soon.
HUGE thank you to Random House for sending me the rest of the series by Malorie Blackman for review.  I am really looking forward to making a start on these.

10 comments:

  1. Amazing haul, Michelle! I'm dying to read Shadows since Alpha Reader did a fantastic review on this book. I also added Geek Girl and Sister Assassin to my wishlist - both sound marvelous :) Enjoy all your reads and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm always amazed at how many books people get every week. You got some really good books this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Antony John, and can't wait to read Elemental. Great haul! Enjoy!(Falling looks good, too!) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to start the Soul Screamers series for so long now! And now they've started binding up the book which will make it so much easier! And the new covers are gorgeous! Happy reading :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Love Julie Kagawa and Rachel Vincent, so hope you love them as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to read the Soul Screamers series for the longest time. I guess I can start now because I know that they are going to stick with the bind ups. I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Sister Assassin and Geek Girl a while back. I read Sister Assassin in a few hours and really enjoyed it, I need to know what happens next.

    Lve the look of all your other books this week, brill haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul, hope you enjoy each one.

    please check out my Stacking the Shelves at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo you got the other three noughts and crosses books! YAY! I hope you enjoy all of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...