Sunday, 2 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Model Spy by Shannon Greenland from netgalley (read now)
Killing Rachel by Anne Cassidy from publisher for review
Parallel Visions by Cheryl Rainfield for review


I've had a quiet week this week which gives me chance to catch up on previous books and while I can't see myself starting these books this coming week, I hope to start them very soon.


What exciting things did you get this week, leave a link so I can check them out.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas template, Michelle! :) Excellent haul, I've got Model Spy too, had it on my wishlist for ages. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Love the Christmas look of the blog Michelle, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive template! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...