Sunday, 16 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe from netgalley for review
OMG! Is This Actually My Life? by Rae Earl from publisher for review
Hidden Among Us by Katy Moran from publisher for review
Black Spring by Alison Croggon from publisher for review

Down to the Wire by Shannon Greenland purchased by myself
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder from publisher for review
Requiem by Lauren Oliver from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Free Souls by Susan Kaye Quinn from author for review


I am really excited to make a start on some of these books.  Requiem was a total surprise so when I did a little happy dance when I opened the parcel, my parents, used to my reaction, didn't even give me questioning looks.  I can't find an actual picture for the book so I took a photograph of my copy.  Scent of Magic is a sequel I have been looking forward to reading and I am hoping to make a start on this soon.  Hidden Among Us, OMG! Is This Actually My Life? and Black Spring are all from Walker books, HUGE thanks to them for sending my these copies for review.  Riptide sounds like a fun read, and while it's not due for release till May next year I am looking forward to starting this one.  Free Souls is the final book in the Mindjack Trilogy and I cant wait to see what happens next.


What exciting things did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! You've got Down The Wire, Michelle! I've had so much fun with the first book :)) Also Excited to see new Maria V. Snyder. Fab haul, enjoy all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab books as always Michelle!
    I love Maria V Snyder. I got so over excited when she was able to do a post for the Winter Warmers Event. Never had a fan-girl book moment until then! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Down to the Wire' looks so good, I really enjoyed reading Shannon Greenland's 'Model Spy'! Here’s what books I got this week: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/in-my-mailbox-2/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of Requiem! I cannot wait to read that book I need to know what happens next! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great haul, Michelle! I'd only heard of Scent of Magic and Requiem (I still need to read the first books), but the others look interesting, so I'm going to have to check them out. Happy reading! :-)

    Here's my book haul if you'd like to see what I got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...