Sunday, 23 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


The Very First Bite by Cynthia Langston

Only one book this week but I also received some great surprises in the post.

My first surprise was an envelope from chicken House Books with info on their 2013 releases in gorgeous A4 sizes.  Each one is a picture of the book cover, with information about the book and author on the back.






My second surprise were these wrapped presents.  Lynsey from Narratively Speaking set up a UKYABB Secret Santa.  A few bloggers took part, randomly having a name chosen to send presents too.  I am very curious to find out who mine is, especially with a cryptic message on one of my tags, but I am being good and waiting for Christmas Day.




What exciting things did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I got those cards from Chicken house too, they're really cool right :)
    Ohhh I'm so curious about what's in those gifts lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, these Secret Santa presents! I bet you can't wait to open them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooooo!! You're Secret Santa arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those Chicken House cards would have me so eager for the new releases pronto.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Michelle, and wishing you the very best for 2013.
    Katja x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...