Sunday, 9 December 2012

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I have received...


The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna from publisher for review
Code by Kathy Reichs from publisher for review
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay from netgalley for review


The Lost Girl has been on my radar for a while so I am very excited to receive a copy for review.  Code is the third instalment in the Virals series by Kathy Reichs and although I requested this a while ago I wasn't expecting to receive a copy so I was very surprised to receive this in the mail.
The Sea of Tranquillity sounds interesting, and this is due for release next year so it's not an immediate read.


What exciting things did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. The Lost Girl looks pretty interesting! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read a couple of Kathy Reichs' books but they are amazing. The Lost Girl looks good too. Happy reading! :)
    My SS: http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover of The Sea of Tranquility looks great - I can't stop looking at it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was on the fence about reading Sea of Tranquility. It sounded good but there's just something about it that kept me from clicking the request button.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lost girl sounds great! I also have a copy, but with another cover :) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of The Lost Girl, Michelle, and of course The Sea of Tranquility is making a big stir in book blogging community so I expect it to be an exceptional read. Enjoy all your books and have a fabulous week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard some awesome thing about The Sea of Tranquility since there is so much buzz about it right now. I hope you enjoy them and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I've been seeing The Lost Girl around different blogs lately, so curious to hear what you think of it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...