Saturday, 12 January 2013

Clock Rewinders/Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this
past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I
have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Tuesday- My review of The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Wednesday- My pick for Desperately Wanting Wednesday
Thursday- Live action trailer for the Mindjack trilogy

In my world

To be honest not much has happened this week apart from it being one of the worst weeks of my life.

What's going on in the blogosphere

Another cover reveal of Rachel Vincent's books.  This one is for Soul Screamers Vol 3

My Reads

Just Finished- Code by Kathy Reichs
Currently Reading- Vortex by Julie Cross
Up Next- ???




[inspired by Pop Culture
Junkie
]

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our
excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!
Splintered by A.G. Howard won from goodreads
Devil's Due by Rachel Caine from netgalley for review
Dare You To by Kate McGarry from netgalley for review

Impossible by Komal Lewis purchased by myself
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker purchased by myself
Wool by Hugh Howey from publisher for review

I am very excited about some of the books I have this week, and whilst its not going to be easy the next few weeks I intend to make may way through them soon.


Leave a link and let me know what you go this week.

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Wool and Splintered. Great haul, Michelle! How is Vortex? First book was pretty decent. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy all your reads! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like great reads. Sorry to hear about the lousy week though :( Hope you have a better weekend, and get to enjoy some reading time with these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michelle, why do I always want the books you have! haha!! I really want to read Splintered, congrats on your win!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten Tiny Breaths sounds interesting! Impossible sounds cute! Hope you love 'em all! <3
    -heather/bookstacksondeck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...