Sunday, 27 January 2013

Clock Rewinders/Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Sunday: My review of 'Till the World Ends with some surprising stories that I really enjoyed.
Tuesday: Fall in love with Jolene Perry's book, Falling.  My review went up today.
Wednesday: Audiobook review of Itch, which I enjoyed more than I thought I would.
Thursday: My review of Vortex by Julie Cross.
Friday: The Very First Bite, my review of one of the most realistic characters I have read in a long time.

In my world

Not much has been going on, we have had more snow, which I have been extreemly excited about.  At the moment I am trying to fight this stupid viral infection I got of the germy children in work, its not a pretty sight. >_<

What's going on in the blogosphere



Lauren Oliver will be visiting Waterstones Piccadilly in London on Tuesday 19th March 2013 for the publication of Requiem.  Tickets can be purchased to attend the event, and more information can be found here.

My Reads

Just finished- Wool by Hugh Howey
Currently Reading- The Essence & The Madness Underneath
Up Next- Eternally Yours




[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein from netgalley for review.

I've had a very quiet week with only one book in my haul.  I have already read this book so keep an eye out for my review in the next few days.


What exciting things did you get this week?





4 comments:

  1. It looks sweet your book, Michelle. Is that from Entangled? I hope you enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of THE NEXT FOREVER yet, but I think I want to take a closer look at it. :D Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this about and rather like the look of it, I'll look out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work with kids and I was sick ALL THE TIME! So I feel your pain lol. hope you feel better. I wish I was in London so I could see Lauren Oliver! And that book you got looks cute. Is it YA or NA? My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...