Saturday, 19 January 2013

Stacking the Shelves/Clock Rewinders



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.


Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday-My review of Code by Kathy Reichs
Wednesday- My review of Exposure by Amy Helmes and Kim Askew

In my world

Not much has been going on, the snow that we had meant that the RHCB event I was really looking forward to was cancelled and is being rescheduled at some point in the future.

I also thought I would post this, I check my stats every so often, and my last check had this as a search term 'werewolf party'.  First of all I want to know how this even found my blog, and secondly, if there's a party going on where's my invite?

My Reads

Just finished- Vortex
Currently Reading- Wool and The Madness Underneath
Up Next- Eternally Yours




[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Unremembered by Jessica Brody from publisher for review
Grade A Stupid by A.J. Lape free from Amazon
The Essence by Kimberley Derting from publisher for review

Finding You, Finding Me by Kailin Gow purchased by myself
Doomed by Tracy Deebs purchased by myself


I have some great books this week that I can't wait to start. Doomed has been on my radar since I first heard about it last year so I knew I had to pick this up.  I can't wait to start Finding You, Finding Me to see what happens next.  Unremembered and The Essence are two books I have been eagerly awaiting and I hope to start these soon.


What exciting things did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Werewolf party? Definitely makes you wonder what the person was actually looking for. I was thinking of grabbing Grade A Stupid but I wasn't sure I actually needed it. I've seen Kalin Gow all over the place and I haven't read anything by her, I think it's the fact that she publishes books so fast I question them. I'll have to check them out. Thank you for stopping by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Unremembered. I just read my first Jessica Brody book recently (Karma Club) & loved it - really looking forward to reading more from her! That one sounds really exciting though! <3
    -heather/bookstacksondeck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unremembered looks really good. Doomed looks good too. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I want to go to a Werewolf Party as well!
    I was also gutted about RHCB Brunch! Silly snow :( Hope it's rescheduled on a day I can make!!
    Looks like you got some good books this week. I hope you enjoy all of your new reads :-)

    Faye @ A Daydreamer's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Unremembered last week, it looks really good! Hope you enjoy all your new reads, rather like the look of all of them.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic books, Michelle! This is the forth different cover of Unremembered I've seen. Interesting. :) Hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll also be reading Vortex soon! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...