Sunday, 17 February 2013

Clock Rewinders/ Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.


Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday- I posted my review of The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington.
Thursday- My 5 star review of Splintered by A.G. Howard was up.
Friday- A guest post by J.L. Bryan as part of the Fairyvision release celebration.

In my world




Not much has happened the past couple of week, but I am off work for all of next week so I am hoping to be able to get through these books, my Feb review books so I can concentrate on my Feb eBooks.



What's going on in the blogosphere

The cover was revealed for The Chaos of the Stars by Kiersten White [link]
Maggie Stiefvater revealed the cover and title for her second book in the Raven Boys series [link]
The cover for Teardrop by Lauren Kate was also revealed on Facebook [link]

My Reads

Just finished- Dance of shadows by Yelena Black
Currently Reading- Quantum Drop by Saci Lloyd
Up Next- OMG! Is This Actually My Life by Rae Earl



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler from publisher for review
Sever by Lauren DeStefano from publisher for review
Love Unscripted by Tina Reber from netgalley for review

Parallel by Lauren Miller from publisher for review
A Dark Grave by J.A. Sounders free from amazon
Witch Fire by Laura Powell from netgalley for review

Cookies, Muffins and Cakes by Staff of Bay Books purchased by myself
Fairyvision by J.L. Bryan from author for review

I actually got Parallel and Drummer Girl last week, but I forgot to post them up so they are in this haul.  I am super excited to read Sever and although I am looking forward to reading it, I don't want to as it's the last book.  A Dark Grave was free on Amazon UK, and also Amazon USA and I am looking forward to getting to see Gavin's point of view.  I really enjoyed Burn Mark last year and I am looking forward to seeing what happens next in Witch Fire.  I love baking, cooking I do as I need to eat, but baking I love, this arrived in work from the book man and I had to pick it up.  It has some gorgeous recipes I can't wait to try out.  Fairyvision was a surprise book, I opened an email from the author to find this book attached and I may have gotten just a little bit too excited about it.  I can't wait to make a start on this one, hopefully this week.


What exciting things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Parallel is the one I really want to read, Michelle! ;) Hope you enjoy all your books - they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab looking books this week! Really hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...