Sunday, 3 February 2013

Clock Rewinders/Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday-The Next Forever review, a great instalment in the Pretty Amy world.
Wednesday- A surprising read, my review of Wool.
Thursday-I posted my review of The Essence and Code Red.
Friday-My review of A Month with April-May was posted.

In my world

This week has been good, I am slowly getting better from my viral infection.  Yesterday I got to attend a blogger event hosted by Hot Key Books and Templar.  I got to meet some bloggers I have previously met, and also some new ones, the people behind the companies, as well as meeting some authors with books coming up to publication with either Hot Key Books or Templar.  We also got a huge goody bag with lots of books, sweets and a USB pen drive with books on that too.  I'm going to post a write up about it later this week

My Reads

Just finished- Fair Game by Patricia Briggs (I read this on the journey too and from London yesterday
Currently Reading- Splintered by A.G. Howard
Up Next- Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

A Game Worth Watching by Samantha Gudger purchased by myself
The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington for review from netgalley
Code Red by Amy Noelle for review from netgalley

Fragments|Battle Lines|Mila 2.0
All of these sent over from the lovely people at HarperCollins

This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith for review from publisher
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer book swap with Sarah @ Feeling Fictional
Broken Illusions by Ellie James from Nina @ Death Books and Tea

Last Summer by Rebecca A. Rogers book swap with Faye @ A Daydreamers Thoughts
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen book swap with Faye @ A Daydreamers Thoughts

I got this HUGE amount of books from the blogger event, and there was even more on the USB pen drive, including Vortex by S.J. Kincaid!!!!!  My iPad is loaded up and I hope to start some of these books very soon.  I am also in love with the tote bag and is perfect for us bloggers.



I had requested The Dead and Buried in October, so I was very surprised for my request to be accepted this week.  Code Red is on my to read list so was very excited to see it on netgalley, I have already read this one and my review has been posted.  I am super excited for Department 19:Battle Lines and Fragments. and I am looking forward to reading these.  I got This Is What Happy Looks Like from the publisher, I absolutely loved TSPOLAFS so I can't wait to make a start on this one.  We got some amazing books from the blogger event, both physical and electronic and I really hope I can read all of these very soon.


What exciting things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the look of Last Summer. I have Mila and Fragments too. Hope you enjoy! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant week for you Michelle!!! Really wish I could have gone to the event, sounds like everyone had a good time and you all got some amazing looking books!

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. VORTEX!!! am positively green with envy, Michelle! :) Fabulous huge haul, and I will be looking forward to your reviews. Well done, enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila 2.0 is definitely on my wishlist! I hope you enjoy it. I just received The Dead and Buried for review and I won a copy also. I am excited to read it. Great haul this week!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just saying to Faye how much I love that tote bag :) So glad to hear you guys had a great time! And 'This is What Happy Looks Like' has been on my wishlist for a while - hope you enjoy it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of This is What Happy Looks Like I read the first book and I fell in love with it so I can't wait to get my hands on this one too! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...