Saturday, 9 February 2013

*Repost* RH Book Blogger Brunch people: Books up for Grabs!


I saw this on Readaraptor's blog and thought I would post what I have up for grabs.

In a few weeks I am going to the Random House Book Blogger Brunch on 9th March. On twitter a few of the bloggers going decided to make posts about books they have for others to claim. Below is a list of my own book I can bring down with me the day of the event.
All of the books are in perfect condition, but on the rare occasion they may be lightly bent at the spine, but I will add this for the book.  If anyone going to the event wants a book then leave a comment below.


What's Left of Me by Kat Zang
Sweet Venom by Terra Lynn Child's [proof]
Last Vampire by Christopher Pike [Black Blood|Last Vampire] [Phantom|Red Dice] [Creatures of Forever|Evil Thirst] [The Eternal Dawn]
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa
Whisper by Christine Keighery
Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater [proof]
666 Park Avenue by Gabrielle Pierce
The Dark Glamour by Gabrielle Pierce
Muddle and Win by John Dickinson [proof]
Dead Time by Anne Cassidy [proof]
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Why We Broke up by Daniel Handler [proof]
Crusher by Niall Leonard [proof]
Graveminder by Melissa Marr
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan [proof]
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan [proof]
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman 1-4
Quantum Drop by Saci Lloyd
Black Spring by Alison Croggon
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Eternally Yours by Cate Tiernan
Vortex by Julie Cross
Sister Assasin by Kiersten White

Other bloggers that have lists are...
Raimy @ Readaraptor
Sarah @ Feeling Fictional

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I miss out on lots of blogger events. When is this one Michelle? I hope you all have a brilliant day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea Michelle, I'm going to try and get a list posted tomorrow because I know I have books that would love to find a new home to go to :o)

    I don't want to be greedy so if anyone else wants any of these please share the book love around! If nobody else requests them though I'd love to read The Iron Legends, 666 Park Avenue and The Dark Glamour!

    I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will put your name down for them!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm not going to the event but I would love to get my hands on the Maggie Stiefvater, Raven Boys proof ( massive fan), would you consider posting it out to me if I sent you the money for postage?
    Caroline
    cazoline27@hotmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    My friend Kerri from Read and Repeat is hoping to make the brunch on saturday. If The Raven Boys is still available she would be happy to pass the book on to me, although I am still happy to pay for postage if you would rather not carry it all the way to the brunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...