Sunday, 3 March 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking The Shelves




Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday- I posted the cover reveal for Sweet Legacy, the third book in the Medusa Girls Trilogy by Tera Lynn Childs.  My review of The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson was also posted.
Tuesday- A book I had had on my TBR list for ages, my review of Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Thursday- My review of a great dystopian series, Fuse by Julianna Baggott
Saturday- Sister Assassin by Kiersten White was reviewed today.

In my world

Another quiet week for me this week with not much going on.

What's going on in the blogosphere

Lauren Oliver's book series, Delirium, has been picked up to be made into a TV Series. Two of the characters have already been cast, Lena and Alex, just follow the links to find out more.

My Reads

Just finished- Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Currently Reading- Unremembered by Jessica Brody & The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
Up Next- Sever by Lauren DeStefano



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Shards and Ashes by Various Authors from publisher for review
A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge from publisher for review

A quiet week this week which gives me chance to try to catch up on my review pile.  Shards & Ashes has some great authors that I love so I am very excited to read this one.  A Face Like Glass sounds like an interesting read, and while I have not heard of the author previously I am looking forward to starting this too.

3 comments:

  1. I got A Face Like Glass too, I started it last night. Hope to read more soon!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_O, that cover for A Face Like Glass is gorgeous, Michelle! I've been meaning to read this book for ages, so I hope you enjoy it! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shards and Glass was already on my TBR list on Goodreads, but I hadn't heard of A Face Like Glass before! They both sound super, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...