Sunday, 31 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves: The Most Wanted Edition




[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles from Random House via netgalley for review
Losing It by Cora Carmack from Ebury for review
Follow Me Down by Tanya Byrne from Headline (Unsolicited)

Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman from Random House (Unsolicited)
With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent from Mira Ink for review
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare from Walker Books for review
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa from Mira Ink for review


I got The Kissing Booth and Follow Me Down the other week but I forgot to add them into a post.  I found out about The Kissing Booth from a recent blogger event and as soon as I saw it on netgalley I knew I had to read it.  I had not heard of Follow Me Down but it sounds very interesting so I am looking forward to starting this one.  The rest of my books all arrived on the same day, so there was lots of girly squeals and happy dances before I opened the envelopes as I knew what they where. I did get some funny looks off my Dad but he is used to my strangeness.
Noble Conflict was a surprise book but I knew what it was, and while I did not hear about this till recently I loved the authors Noughts & Crosses Series so I am looking forward to this one too.  I can't wait to make a start on The Eternity Cure, after finishing The Immortal Rules last year I need to know what happens next.  Losing It is different to most of the books I read, but I am excited to make a start on this one very soon.
With All My Soul has been a book I have been ridiculously anticipating reading, I am looking forward to finding out what happens next, but also sad that it is the final book.  Clockwork Princess is the final book in The Infernal Devices trilogy, and while I still have to read Clockwork Prince (I know it's shocking I still have not read it) the lovely publicist at Walker sent me a copy for review anyway.

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to The Eternity Cure too! I read Tanya Byrne's first book, Heart-Shaped Bruise last week and I loved her dark style, so I hope you enjoy Follow Me Down, I'm off to check it out!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I haven't read anything by Cassie Clare but have to add her to my wishlist because I have heard such good things about the series. I saw With All My Soul in my Amazon Vine newsletter but have to read the book that comes before it first. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking haul, enjoy all the books! I didn't like Clockwork Princess all that much though. Looking forward to getting Vincent's books myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading The Eternity Cure at the moment. Sadly I had to put it down I just can't keep myself sucked in so will be waiting a bit then trying again. Follow me down doesn't ring a bell, I will have to check that title out. Great haul!

    Here is My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a week for you Michelle!! Hope you enjoy everything! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow Me Down has a beautiful cover. I have to start The Eternity Cure soon and I can't wait!
    I hope you enjoy all of your new books and have a great week Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, Michelle! I've been hearing great things about Losing It, and I really need to start that Cassandra Clare series. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...