Sunday, 7 April 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Sunday- Have you read Losing It yet? Check out my review to see what I thought
Monday- I took part in A Prescription for Delirium Blog Tour today, check out my guest post from author Noree Cosper.
Tuesday- Check out my 5 star review of Bruised.
Wednesday- See what I am desperatley wanting to read.
Thursday- My 5 star review of Clockwork Prince and another book off my TBR 2013 challenge.
Friday- My review of Witch Fire was posted today.
Saturday- My more than 5 star review of Clockwork Princess (spoiler free).

In my world

I have finally begun to pick up my reading this week and I slowly catching up to my goodreads challenge, which I am currently 6 books behind schedule. Not much has happened this week in regards to my person life.

What's going on in the blogosphere

Karen Mahoney is celebrating The Stone Demon UK Book Birthday and has a competition running till the end of Tuesday 9th April to win a signed book. To find out more visit her blog here

I am also looking for bloggers to help celebrate my blogoversary in June. If you are interested contact my by email which can be found in review policy.

My Reads

Just finished- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Currently Reading- Silent Saturday by Helen Grant & The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney
Up Next- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent & The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Ink by Amanda Sun from netgalley for review
This Northern Sky by Julia Green from netgalley for review
Waiting For the Storm by Marie Landry from author for review
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt from publisher for review

Ever since I first herd of Ink I have been desperate to read it so was super excited to receive the link for the book from the publishers. I have only read one book by Julia Green, which I loved straight away so I knew I had to request This Northern Sky when I saw it available on netgalley.
I have already read two of Marie's books so when she put the call out for bloggers to review her upcoming release, Waiting for the Storm, I quickly sent an email off. I love the cover for this book and I am looking forward to making a start on it very soon.  Going Vintage is also another book that has been on my radar since I saw it on netgalley, unfortunately not for UK bloggers at the time.  When I found out it was being published in the UK I was super excited, even more so to receive a copy for review.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've been curious about "Ink" ever since I saw the cover. Can't wait to read your review.
    Hope you enjoy all of your books =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very tempted by Ink too, Michelle, but have too many books on my plate with release dates close by. I just don't dare requesting it ;) Lovely reads! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I'm a little biased, but YAY for Waiting for the Storm! :-D I really hope you enjoy it. I've been wanting to read Going Vintage - I love the UK cover, it's so pretty. Happy reading, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sound of all of these Michelle, Going Vintage is the one that really stands out for me though, I love the cover too. Looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...