Sunday, 14 April 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday- What does happy look like to you, check out my review and see what it looks like to me.
Wednesday- Saving Jackie K book boost and giveaway
Thursday- Thoughtful Thursday, a day in the life of a book blogger
Saturday- My 'should be more than 5 stars' review of With All My Soul

In my world

Another quiet week for me. My Dad had another hospital appointment and got results from a scan he had a few weeks ago, and while there is never the possibility of a good result, the results that he did get were better than what we were expecting. Next it's just blood tests to see how he goes from there.

What's going on in the blogosphere






We finally get to see the UK cover for Crown of Midnight, the second book in the Throne of Glass series.




My Reads

Just finished- The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney & Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Currently Reading- Silent Saturday by Helen Grant & Waiting For The Storm by Marie Landry
Up Next- Worm Winds Of Zanzibar by Martin Dukes


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Screwed by Laurie Plissner from publisher via netgalley for review
After Eden by Helen Douglas from netgalley for review
Wait For You by J. Lynn from netgalley for review

The Last Echo by Kimberley Derting purchased by myself
Dead Silence by Kimberley Derting from publisher for review

Screwed is from Merit Press, via netgalley, after contacting me a few months ago about upcoming releases this and another book stood out for me, so I was super excited to be able to get hold of this one.  After Eden sounds very interesting so I had to see what it was all about.  Wait For You is another book that I liked the sound of, even though it's not something I typically read.

I already have The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead in my shelf waiting to be read.  I received a copy of Dead Silence from the publisher so that gave me the push to purchase The Last Echo.  I am making good progress on my April physical review pile so I am hoping to squeeze this series in the upcoming week.

1 comment:

  1. Screwed does sound really interesting, Michelle. Hope you enjoy it! I also can't wait for Crown of Midnight, so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...