Sunday, 5 May 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.

Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday- I took part in the Fractured Soul Book Tour as part of Dark World Books, who are also holding a giveaway. Check out my post for more info.
Tuesday- I finally read Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson, check out my review to see what I thought of it.
Wednesday- Hot Blooded, the sequel to Full Blooded was a read I really enjoyed. Check out my review here.
Thursday- The Kissing Booth was a slow start that soon grabbed hold of me.
Friday- I took part in the cover reveal for Wander Dust #3 by Michelle Warren.
Saturday- My review of the latest instalment in The Body Finder series went live today.

In my world

Another slow week for me. The weather is starting to warm up a bit, and while I dont particularly like the sun, I am liking the loss of the rain. I am lookign forward to an extra day off work with the upcoming Bank Holiday, then counting down the days till my week off work for anual leave.

My Reads

Just finished- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa & Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe
Currently Reading- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey & The Elite by Kiera Cass
Up Next- ??



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This Girl by Colleen Hoover from netgalley for review
Emergence by Rachel Fisher won from twitter

The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud from publisher for review.


A slow week this week in the book department  but it gives me chance to catch up on some reading.  This Girl has been on my TBR list since I finished Point of Retreat and I got it as a read now from netgalley so was even more excited to get this.
Emergence was won from twitter via the newsletter for Rachel Fisher, I am hoping I can get to this very soon.
The Screaming Staircase was one that grabbed my attention the minute I heard about it at a blogger event.  The letter that came with it is from Anthony Lockwood regarding a haunting.  I thought it was a nice touch and I am super excited to read this.



What exciting things did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy all your books, Michelle! I have Slammed on my TBR but haven't read it yet. Need to catch up with all the people who rave about this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jonathan Stroud! Hadn't heard of his latest,but have a feeling you're in for a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh How are you liking The Elite? I really liked the first book a lot. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Lockwood book the other week, it looks so good! Hope you enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...