Sunday, 12 May 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.


Recap on Much Loved Books

Monday- See what I thought about Shift by Hugh Howey in my review.
Tuesday- My first surfer novel, take a look and see what I loved about it here.
Wednesday- Take a look and see what my Waiting on Wednesday is today.
Thursday- Check out my 5 star review of The Eternity Cure.
Friday- The winner of GONE Online has been announced.

In my world

I think Summer is finally trying to make its way in, although it has been far too hot for me (even though its not really been high in temperature, I just hate Summer).  I am also looking forward to my week off work and hopefully fit in some reading.

What's going on in the blogosphere

Ive not been online much this week due to a busy work week and long days, so if you have anything of note to add to this leave a link in the comments :D

My Reads

Just finished- The Elite by Kiera Cass
Currently Reading- Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine and This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Up Next- Fall of Night by Rachel Caine and The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Feed by M.T. Anderson from publisher for review
Fall of Night by Rachel Caine purchased by myself
Origins by Debra Driza free on Amazon UK


I first heard about Feed in the publishers catalogue and I am super excited to read this. I am hoping to read it this week while I am off holiday from work. Fall of Night is actually my second copy of this book, I had this pre-ordered ages ago and can you believe I forgot about it. I have already read Mila 2.0, but when I saw Origins on another blog I had to get it. At the time of writing this (8th May) it is currently free on amazon.


What exciting things did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you really enjoy your books and have a lovely time at the Rachel Caine signing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about feed, look forward to your thoughts on it. Happy reading, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...