Sunday, 9 June 2013

Clock Rewinders & Stacking the Shelves



Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the brain-child of Tara from 25-Hour Books and Amanda from On A Book Bender. I am using it to share what has happened this past week on my blog, what is going on in the blogosphere, and also my reads and what incoming books I have received.


Recap on Much Loved Books
Monday: Q and A with Katja from YA's the Word as part of my blogoversary celebrations
Tuesday: My review of Dare You To was posted today, as well as a look at my Reading Queue
Wednesday: Q and A with Laura from Sisterspooky as part of my blogoversary celebrations
Thursday: The Sea of Tranquillity, check out my review of this powerful book
Friday: Q and A with Jesse from Books 4 Teens as part of my blogoversary celebrations

What's going on in the blogosphere


Cover reveal for Crash Into You by Katie McGarry on facebook, this is the third instalment for Pushing the Limits Series and is Isaiah's story.




Bookpushers are doing a Kate Daniels Read-Along, follow the link for more information.

My Reads
Just finished- Dragonfly by Leigh Talbert Moore and Charade by Nyrae Dawn
Currently Reading- Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson and Parallel by Lauren Miller
Up Next- Faking It by Cora Carmack



[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin from publisher for review
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine purchased by myself
Watch Over Me by Daniela Sacerdoti purchased by myself

Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine purchased by myself
Gemini Rising by Eleanor Wood from netgalley for review
Faking It by Cora Carmack from netgalley for review

Stitch by Samanthha Durante free on Amazon UK
Dark Eden by Chris Beckett audiobook for review
Parasite by Mira Grant from netgalley for review


I managed to snap up a few bargains from Amazon this week, Click To Subscribe as only 77p and since I know I want to read it there was no chance I was going to pass up this price.  Watch Over Me was only 30p and although I have not heard of this book before I liked the synopsis of it so it was worth the risk.  Ill Wind is a second hand book, and although I avoid buying second hand books at £1.50 who could refuse.  Also as I wont have a matching set I am not too worried about having to replace them all.
I received some greatly anticipated books from publishers this week, Dance of the Red Death and also Faking It (via netgalley).  Gemini Rising sounds interesting and I am hoping to make a start on this very soon.  Dark Eden was sent via Audible, I had credits added to my account so I have to wait a few days to actually download this one, but its waiting patiently for me.


What exciting things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great haul, and I love the Crash into You cover - and the first chapter preview after Dare you To.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I can't wait for Crash Into You! As soon as I saw the cover was released I set up a Waiting on Wednesday post for it! But I'm waiting until closer to the release date to post it! Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books. I can't wait to read Isaiah's story. Katie McGarry writes amazing books. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've got Parasite too, Michelle! I am so excited about reading it :) Enjoy your lovely book haul, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Stitch sounds interesting. Enjoy all your new books!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...