1. What is your name, either your real name or one you use for blogging, and tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Kerrie and when I am not reading or blogging I am usually working as a Travel Coordinator or spending time with my husband Neil.
2. Why did you become a blogger?
I've always loved recommending books to people but I didn't have many friends who liked the same genres as me so I decided to start the blog so that I had somewhere to put my thoughts and feelings about books and also to meet other bloggers who liked the same authors as me.
3. Tell us about your blog…how did you pick the name for your blog?
My blog name is Read and Repeat. I actually didn't spend that much time coming up with my blog name but it was suggested to me by Neil as its very rare that you will see me without a book!
4. How long have you been running it?
Just over a year
5. What genres of books do you review?
Young Adult with the occasional New Adult or Adult review.
6. To you what is the most important thing about being a blogger?
Being able to express my thoughts and feelings about a book or series and that feeling when you suggest to someone to read a book and they love it!
7. Apart from getting to read some fantastic books before they are released, what is the best thing about being a blogger?
The community everyone I have met so far have been so lovely its also so great to have likeminded people to gush about books with!
8. If you could recommend one book or series which would it be and why?
The Night School Series by C J Daugherty. Its set in the UK in a boarding school, has a kick ass main character and it is full of mystery. It is definitely my favourite YA series at the moment.
9. How can we
I can be found at my blog http://www.readandrepeat.co.uk/ and on twitter https://twitter.com/readandrepeat come and say hello!