Saturday, 27 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Junk Miles by Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself
Wicked Games by Jill Myles & Jessica Clare free from amazon
Mystic by Alyson Noel from publisher for review [review]

Vivian Versus the Apocalypse by Katie Cole from publisher for review
The Rig by Joe Ducie from publisher for review
Soul Storm by Kate Harrison from publisher for review

A quiet week this week in regards to review books, but it gives me chance to tackle my review pile and hopefully start on a few of my own books.  I have already read Junk Miles but I have it on my kindle app, so I had to pick up the paperback version.  I have already read and loved Mystic, the countdown is on for the next instalment.  The Rig and Vivian Versus the Apocalypse sound really good so I am looking forward to reading these very soon.  Soul Storm has been a long wait to finish this series and I am looking forward to discovering who the killer is.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

9 comments:

  1. I loved Wicked Games. I don't even like reality tv but that book was adorable. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab books as always! Hope you really enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads, Michelle! I haven't even started Kate Harrison's series, but I had it on my wishlist for a long time. Enjoy all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of any of these. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Soul Beach - I didn't know the last book in that series was out - I'll have to read the second book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-48.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mystic and The Rig covers caught my eye, I will have to take a peak at those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to start on Noël's books, and The Rig looks great as well!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh The Rig looks awesome - huzzah for Aussie authors too! I definitely need to track that one down when it comes out!

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...