Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Book Twins

Photobucket
[button made by Silvia @ Darkest Sins]

It's been a while since I last posted a Book Twins feature so instead of my usual Waiting on Wednesday I bring you Book Twins.
Book Twins is a feature where I scour the internet looking for books that have the same cover for completely different books.  Take a look at the books below and let me know which is you favourite and why.

The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
The Hedgewitch Queen by Lilith Saintcrow
Personally I prefer the cover for The Treachery of Beautiful Things. I love how the flowers start at the bottom of the cover and link into the models hands.  The added effect of the forest in the background makes it even more appealing to me.


Which is your favourite cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...