Sunday, 4 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Portal 24 by Meredith Stroud from publisher for review
Out of Play by Jolene Perry from netgalley for review
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick from edelweiss for review

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielson audiobook download free from sync
Fault Line by Christa Desir from Edelweiss for review
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott from netgalley for review

Smash Into You by Shelly Crane for review as part of the release day launch
The Name On Your Wrist by Helen Hiorns from netgalley for review
2 Busy 4 Love by Lucy Hepburn from netgalley for review

Undertow by Leigh Talbert Moore from netgalley for review
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes from netgalley for review
The Truth About My Success by Dyan Sheldon from publisher for review

Vortex by S.J. Kincaid purchased by myself
Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews purchased by myself
Guardians of the West by David Eddings purchased by myself

Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike from publisher for review
Saving Wishes by G.J. Walker-Smith free from iBookstore


I got these goodies from a Blogger Brunch at Random House last weekend.
Rolling Dice|Cross My Heart|Teardrop|Sample of Hurt
some postcards and another tote bag to add to my collection as you can never have too many of these.

I had a great haul this week. I got accepted for my first ever Edelweiss request, Fault Line, I don't count the download now books. I also got accepted for The Naturals which is a Disney Group book from netgalley, which was another great surprise.
I have already finished Out of Play and Smash Into You, and I loved them both.  Out of Play was an old request that had recently been accepted, as was Heartbeat.  Portal 24 sounds like my kind of book and I am excited to make a start on it.
 I already own all of David Eddings books, but I lent out book 3 and never got it back so I did intend to replace it soon, when I saw that 5 of David Edding's books were getting a cover redesign I decided to wait, and my wait paid off.  The entire Belgariad and Malloreon have amazing new covers so I am once again (possibly the 5th time) replacing the entire set again for the new covers, starting with Guardians of the West.
Magic Rises is another book I have been anticipating, and I have been tweeting Sarah @ Feeling Fictional daily to compare each others progress in waiting for the book to arrive.  As you can see my book arrived first.
I do have an e-copy of Vortex that I received earlier this year from a blogger event but still have yet to red it, since I decided that I wanted it to match the paperback of Insignia I decided to buy my own copy and hope to review it soon.


What exciting things did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I received White Space too. Really looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant week Michelle!! And I thought Sally and I had a lot with 12! haha!! I think everything looks fab as usual! Really hope you enjoy all your new reads. I can't wait to read Vortex. Looking forward to your thoughts on Earthbound, we got it at the shop this week and I was tempted but I thought the 6 books I had was enough! haha. Also loving the look of Teardrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely haul. i have the false prince on my ereader but haven't gotten to it yet, i think there are mixed reviews for it, but it sounds great from the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Magic Rises was amazing and I hope you'll read it soon! What a ride! Phew... I also love the look of Fault Line, Michelle! I've heard that it's pretty cool. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Happy reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great haul! I love the sound of The Truth About My Success, I'll need to check it out. And congrats on getting approved on Edelweiss! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...