Sunday, 18 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Catching Liam by Sophia Bleu for review as part of a blog tour
Near and Far by Nicole Williams purchased by myself
Briar Rose by Jana Oliver from publisher for review
Making It by Jamie Scallion audiobook for review

100 Days of April-May by Edyth Bulbring from publisher for review
The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson from publisher for review
Keeping Her by Cora Carmack purchased by myself
Waterfell by Amalie Howard for review as part of a blog tour

Because of Low by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
While It Lasts by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Just For Now by Abbi Glines purchased by myself

From all these books I have already read Keeping Her and am a few chapters into Near & Far.  Waterfell has been on my wish list for ages so I am excited to be taking part in the blog tour for this book.  I love Jana Oliver so I am also excited to make a start on Briar Rose.  I have already read Breathe and Because of Low, but I only have eBook versions so when I saw these books in my supermarket for £10 I had to buy them.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely books, Michelle! I've been looking at Waterfell myself, so hope it's good. Enjoy all, sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Keeping Her - it was a nice follow up to Losing It :)

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul, Michelle! There's a couple of these I hadn't heard of before so I'll have to check them out. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...