Sunday, 25 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn free on amazon
Security by Mandy Baggot free on amazon
Resist by Sarah Crossan from netgalley for review
Ties by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt for review as part of a blog tour

A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers for review as part of a blog tour
Reviver by Seth Patrick purchased by myself
Sia by Josh Grayson from netgalley for review
The Curse of the Gloamglozer by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell from publisher for review [unsolicited]
The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston from publisher for review


Even though my TBR pile is still huge I couldn't resist snapping up a few free books from amazon.  I actually received Ties last week, and of course the minute I received it I HAD to read it, so I forgot to add it into last weeks haul.  I have been desperate to read Resist since I finished Breathe last year, so I am super excited to make a start on this soon.  A Little Too Far is part of a blog tour I am taking part in.  Although I have not read anything by this author before I am looking forward to making a start on this one.
I checked out Foyles for the first time ever and saw Reviver for half price for a hardback, and it's also a signed copy so I HAD to snatch it up while I could.  Sia sounds like an interesting read and I wasn't expecting to be accepted for this one so it was a nice surprise to see I had been accepted.
The Curse of the Gloamglozer was sent unsolicited but definitely sounds like something I would read.  In the whole series itself it is book #4, but in the individual trilogy its #1, so I am hoping that not having read the previous books will not effect my enjoyment of this book.  The Winter Witch sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to making a start on this book.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

6 comments:

  1. Reviver is quite a creepy story - I really enjoyed it. And I'm excited to read Resist as well! Great haul this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Resist! I can't really remember how Breathe ended, but will be nice to see what happened next. The numbering of the Stewart/Riddell books are so strange, but hopefully the books themselves arent too confusing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I can't find your blog so I can't return the favour :(

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy all your books, Michelle as it's a great haul! :) I'm especially interested in Reviver and Sia. Have a good week, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab book week Michelle, hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I have yet to read Breathe but I hop it's good and I can get Resist as well.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...