Sunday, 11 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received


Before I get to the post I apologize if the formatting is a little crazy, everything kept shift over to the side whenever I moved my mouse, like I was trying to add a new picture in, without there actually being a new picture to add. I've checked the HTML of this post and can't find anything that shoudln't be there so I apologize in advance.

Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick from netgalley for review
Force of Nature by Sydney Logan free from amazon
Silver Heart by Victoria Green purchased by myself
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa from publisher for review

The Eye of Minds by James Dashner from publisher for review
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost from publisher for review
The 100 by Kass Morgan from publisher for review (unsolicited)
Enchanted by Aletha Kontis audiobook free from audiosync
The Unsettled Dust by Robert Aickman audiobook for review.

I won these in June from Jess Heart's Books and they arrived this week. I got signed copies of The Gathering Dark, Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, and a healer key chain from Hebel Design

I also received this from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books for being part of the #KnightRiders street team


The Iron Traitor is one I have been eagerly awaiting since I finished The Lost Prince. I actually got The Unsettled Dust last week but I forgot to add it onto my post, although I haven't made much progress with it. Force of Nature was free so I decided to snap it up while I could, and Silver Heart was only about 77p so another bargain. I heard about The Eye of Minds and The Paladin Prophecy from a blogger event and they sound like books I will enjoy.



What exciting things did you receive this week?

10 comments:

  1. I started listening to Enchanted yesterday and it has been pretty good so far. Hope you enjoy it!

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant week Michelle!!!!!!!!!
    I also got The 100 and Sal was so excited to get a galley of The Iron Traitor!
    Congrats on your wins. All the other books sound brilliant! I've got my eye on Enchanted, hoping it's still free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul of books. I'm so jealous that you got the 100 but it will be out soon. Nice stack. Come visit me as well:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so many gorgeous books! I'm super excited to see that James Dashner has a new series coming out. And The 100 and Enchanted look great too. Enjoy!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, got Iron Traitor, The 100 (which I can't wait to start) and Shadow and Bone featured my SS. I can't wait to get stuck into thee especially after what I've heard about Shadow and Bone & Seige and Storm. Great haul this week.

    New Follower! :) My SS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The 100 this week as well, unsolicited. I'm waiting to hear back on The Iron Traitor so I have so much jealousy for everyone that's got it this week!

    Check Out My Haul
    INT Giveaway for Addicted to You by Alix Wenmouth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good haul this week. I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a lovely book haul, Michelle! and I can't see anything wrong with formatting, darling - it all looks perfect. Hope you enjoy all your pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 100 and The Eye of Minds sound amazing! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...