Saturday, 14 September 2013

Cover Reveal: The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry

I am super excited to be sharing the cover for The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry. I am a huge fan of her work and when she called out for volunteers to help in this cover reveal I jumped at the chance. Before we get to the cover, lets take a look at what this book is about.



Synopsis
Kate's dream boyfriend has just broken up with her and she's still reeling from her diagnosis of type 1 diabetes.
Aidan planned on being a 'lifer' in the army and went to Iraq straight out of high school. Now he's a disabled young veteran struggling to embrace his new life.
When Kate and Aidan find each other neither one wants to get attached. But could they be right for each other after all?




The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
I am in love with this cover. When I first saw it myself I actually gasped at how gorgeous it was. I love the heart of petals and how the girl is walking under the falling petals.  Even the sunset in the background just makes this cover that much more breathtaking.  What do you think of the cover?

Pre-order The Summer I Found You here:
Amazon US - Barnes & Noble - Amazon UK - The Book Depository

Add it to goodreads here


About Jolene
I wear juvenile T-shirts, worn out chucks and eat too much chocolate. I write. A lot. I make up words, drink Shirley Temples and suffocate a little without my iPod. I write for Albert Whitman Teen and Entangled Teen. Rep'd by Jane Dystel of DYSTEL & GODERICH.

BlogTwitter - Faceboook

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that's so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...