Sunday, 1 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Steel Lily by Megan Curd for review
One by Leigh Ann Kopans purchased by myself
Black Heart Blue by Louisa Reid from Bungle @ Midnight Reads
Aftertime by Sophie Littlefield from Bungle @ Midnight Reads

Breathe by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself



I got all this swag off Bungle who attended AAD in Savannah, check out her post about it here


I also purchased this and got it signed by Karen Mahoney


I got these a few weeks ago off a friend in work, her sister was going to throw them out so she nabbed them for me.


A quiet week this week in regards to review books, although I did go slightly crazy with book spending this week.  I am still waiting for about 5 more books to be delivered, 3 of them got lost in the post >_<.
I have already read, and own, Maria V. Snyder's books, but with the new covers I HAD to get them so my series will match.  Luckily I have managed to get them at a bargain price, 2 for £7 and one for £3 odd.
One is a book I have had on my radar for a while so I decided to treat myself and pick up the special edition copy that has a few pages of graphic novel in the back.  Aftertime and Black Heart Blue have been on my wishlist for a while so huge thanks to Bungle for sending these to me.
Again I have already read Breathe, but decided I needed to have a copy on my shelves so I had this one pre-ordered.  I'm not too keen on the covers for the UK ones, but getting a matching USA series will be hit and miss so I'm playing it safe with the UK ones.
Steel Lily is my only review book this week.  While I am not accepting review requests at the moment I could not resist accepting this one once I read the first few pages.  I know it has hints of steampunk in it, which I have not read before, but I am excited to make a start on this one.



What exciting things did you receive this week?

7 comments:

  1. Your book ends are so cute! *want*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book ends. Hope you enjoy all of your new reads.

    Cat @ Addicted 2 Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week, huh? ;) Btw, I have exactly the same book ends! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I'd be pulling my hair out if I had 3 books lost in the mail! I hope they get there. I just barely read a review for One and it looks really good. Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I'd be pulling my hair out if I had 3 books lost in the mail! I hope they get there. I just barely read a review for One and it looks really good. Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got One a few weeks ago! It sounds fantastic! :D

    Cute book ends!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. One is such a good read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...