Sunday, 15 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines purchased for me
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines purchased for me
Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines purchased for me
Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines purchased for me

Very Superstitious various authors for review as part of a blog tour
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano for review from publisher
The Only Exception by Magan Vernon from InkSlinger PR for review
The Only One by Magan Vernon from InkSlinger PR for review

Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michale Johnston purchased by myself
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz for review as part of a blog tour with SHP

The Abbi Glines books are all ones that I have read, but I knew I wanted to own them.  While I don't particularly like the UK covers, its easier for my book OCD to get UK rather than USA.  I also didn't pay too much for these myself, I think I paid just over £1 as my other half got these for me.
Very Superstitious is part of a blog tour, its short stories so I'm hoping this wont take too long to read, although I only really need to read my authors story.  Perfect Ruin is a bound proof copy, huge thanks to the publisher for this book.  I am really looking forward to reading this one.
The Only Exception and The Only One were sent for review.  The blog tour I wanted to join had filled up quickly but they still sent off the books to whoever couldn't join.
Frozen is a pre-order and while I love some of Melissa's previous work, I have seen mixed reviews or this book.  Breaking Glass was sent as part of the blog tour for Spencer Hill Press.


What exciting things did you get this week?

If you leave a link I may not be visiting today as I am out on my very first trip on a barge with the family....I'm hoping we have some nice weather.

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant week as always Michelle. A lot I've not seen before. Hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hadn't seen the UK cover for Perfect Ruin. So pretty! The North American cover is gorgeous too. I really don't like the covers for the Abbi Glines books though...they remind me too much of 50 Shades of Grey.
    Happy reading, Michelle! :-)

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul of books. I see lots of awesome books in you haul that I want to read. Heard some very good things about Lauren DeStefano. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...