Sunday, 22 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Model Misfit by Holly Smale from publisher for review
Finders Keepers by Nicole Williams purchased by myself
Lengths by Steph Campbell &Liz Reinhardt audiobook from audible purchased by myself
First Bite by Dani Harper from netgalley for review

Shadows by Paula Weston from publisher for review
Haze by Paula Weston from publisher for review
MetaWars by Jeff Norton from author for review
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales from publisher for review


I got these goodies from my friend Jenny, I absolutely love the quote badge!!!


A quiet week this week in regards to incoming books.  It was a quiet week till I saw my Mum and she passed some books to me that had been delivered yesterday and Friday.  When I saw Finders Keepers on amazon I knew I had to pre-order it, I love the previous books in this series and can't wait to make a start on this one.  Geek Girl: Model Misfit is a book I have been desperate to read since I first found out about it.  I have already read Shadows so this will be looking for a new home, and I am looking forward to reading Haze.  MetaWars was a book I didn't read when it was published but I received my copy off the author after he contacted me regarding a blog tour for another author, I am looking forward to reading this one soon.  The UK publishers asked us to tweet our favourite song and why, and they would pick people to receive a copy of This Song Will Save Your Life.  It is being published in Oct and I have heard a lot of good things about this book.
I was a member of Audible a few years ago and cancelled my membership.  Thanks to Lengths I am now back on the audible bandwagon, with lots of books on my wishlist to download.
My tote bag and badge are from my friend, they were a surprise, all I knew was she was sending me something.  I love the bag and the badge.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Model Misfit and really enjoyed Metawars too so hope you do. This Song sounds amazing! Happy reading :-)
    Also, that badge is awesome! Does she sell stuff as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't make it, she purchased it for me as a surprise.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant week Michelle and I love the badge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a great week. I managed to get some too here : http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...