Sunday, 29 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Crush by Nicole Williams purchased by myself
Pirouette by Robyn Bavati from netgalley for review
Pawn by Aimee Carter from netgalley for review

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry from netgalley for review
Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson from publisher for review
Omens by Kelley Armstrong from publisher for review

I have some books I have been desperately wanting to read this week.  I love Kelly Armstrong so I am really excited to have a copy of Omens for review.  Cold Blooded is another book I have been wanting to read, I have to know what happens next after the cliff hanger from the previous book.  Crash Into You is the third book in this series by Katie McGarry, I have enjoyed the previous ones so I am looking forward to reading this one.  I have read Aimee's Goddess books, so I am looking forward to reading Pawn, especially as the synopsis has me very intrigued.  Pirouette sounds like a good read, I hope to make a start on this very soon.
I have already read Simple Perfection, it was a pre-order but I could actually read it until Tuesday as my kindle and amazon did not like each other for this download to come through on Monday.  I already own and have read Crush on my iPad, but I HAD to have the paperback version.  This is the last book in the series, but has been hard to find in the UK with the cover that I want for a decent price.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you a good pile of books up there! I'm very intrigued by the new Aimee Carter and Kelly Armstrong!
    Hope you enjoy all of your new books this week Michelle!
    Also, boo to kindle and amazon not playing nice :( It sucks not to get books on their day of release! Hope you enjoy reading that one now that you can!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul of books. I love seeing what people get in their hauls every month. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Goddess books by Aimee, but I thought Pawn looked so awesome. I liked the premise for it, too. You got a ton of good books - have fun reading them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...