Sunday, 8 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Popping the Cherry by Aurelia B. Rowl from author for review
My Forever by Jolene B. Perry purchased by myself
Slow Twitch by Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself
My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin purchased by myself

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell won from Macmillan Children's Books on twitter
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell from publisher for review
Perception by Lee Strauss & Ellie Strauss free on amazon
The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher

Wait For You by J. Lynn from publisher for review
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself
Magic Study Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself
Fire Study Maria V. Snyder purchased by myself
The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin from netgalley for review


The Study Series are the books that got lost in the post, thankfully when I contacted the shop they sent them out again for me.  These were also another book bargain.  I got these for £5.99 for the whole set, and with free delivery.  Wait For You has taken a while to get here but I'm hoping to read it very soon I have already finished this book, you can check out my review which went live yesterday.  I loved every single page of this book.
Huge thank you to the publisher for sending out Goodbye, Rebel Blue.  I requested this a while ago and have been counting down it's publication date.  The Killing Woods is a finished copy I received this week, although I do have a proof copy, so this will be finding it's way to a new home.
Perception was free on amazon UK, and it sounds interesting so I decided to pick this one up while I could.  Fangirl was received from Macmillan Children's Books who held a #followtherainbow competition.  You had to guess the clues and correctly name the author.  The 10 people that guessed correctly got a download of Fangirl from the iBookstore.
The Rule of Thirds sounds interesting and this is another book I am looking forward to reading.



What exciting things did you receive this week?

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant book week Michelle! I really hope you enjoy everything! Hearing a lot about Fangirl, look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Happy reading :)

    Follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Fangirl and Wait for You looks awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book post! Fangirl is awesome. I'm very jealous of Goodbye Rebel Blue and Killing Woods- both of these are on my wishlist! I requested The Rule of Thirds as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome mailbox week for you! It's always fun to win books! I really need to read The Poison study books, I think I finally have the first one, just need to read it already! The Rule of Thirds sounds really interesting - going to have to check it out further!

    Have a fantastic week :D
    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...