Sunday, 27 October 2013

Important Announcement


This is just a temporary post to let authors and publishers know what is going on at the moment.
I am currently dividing my time between work, and visiting my Dad in hospital so my book reading time is severely diminished. I have reviews scheduled and blog tour posts are not affected as they are scheduled beforehand, however upcoming reviews for books may not be up in time for their publication month.
Please bear with me and hopefully my schedule will be back to normal very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear your Dad isn't well Michelle, I hope he is better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...