Sunday, 27 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves: The Bumper Edition


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books
Little Black Lies by Tish Cohen from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books

3:59 by Gretchen McNeil from Lisa @ A Life Bound by Books
Crash by Nicole Williams purchased by myself
Two by Leigh Ann Kopans purchased by myself
The Unseen by J.L. Bryan from author for review

The Almost Girl by Amelie Howard from publisher for review
Solving For Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans from author for review

Last weekend I got to attend a blogger event in hosted by Hot Key Books, Templar, and Picadilly in London, I received the following goodies from this event

Great badges/buttons


The Midnight Dress by KAren Foxlee
Boonie byy Richard Masson
Finding Jennifer Jones by Anne Cassidy
Firewallers by Simon Packham
Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton
Bombmaker by Claire McFall
Tribute by Ellen Renner
Undeniable by Liz Bankes
Cracks by Caroline Green
Hold Your Breath by Caroline Green
Leopold Blue by Rosie Rowell
Blindsided by Natalie Whipple


I got these from answering questions about Scent of Magic and sending my answers to Maria


I got these by sending an email to Katie McGarry with which choice of bookmarks I would like


I ordered this originally from Amazon UK, but after waiting over a week and still no change on dispatching my order, and then having to wait for copies to arrive I ordered it from Amazon US and it got dispatched after a few days.


I am super excited to make a start on some of these books very soon, and with an upcoming holiday I intend to get in some serious reading time. This is a quickie paragraph so I'm not going into detail about what I think of each book.

What exciting things did you received this week?


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous haul, Michelle! Love those buttons and hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a week Michelle! I love the look of everything and the buttons are so cute! I hope you love all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...