Sunday, 6 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received

Far From You by Tess Sharpe from netgalley for review [2014 release]
The Life Beyond by Susanne Winnacker purchased by myself
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone from publisher for review
The Visitors by Rebecca Mascull from publisher for review (unsolicited) [2014 release]

Panic by Lauren Oliver from publisher for review (unsolicited) [2014 release]
A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon publisher for review (unsolicited) [2014 release]
World After by Susan Ee publisher for review (unsolicited)
The Witches Daughter by Paula Brackston publisher for review (unsolicited)

Seeing Light by Michelle Warren fro review as part of the blog tour
Shift by Kim Curran audiobook for review

I've had a busy week in the book department.  I read The Other Life when it was published and I have been dying for The Life Beyond to be published.  While I would have loved a physical copy, there was only the kindle option available so I had to buy it.  Far From You was a surprise, I requested it from netgalley but didn't really expect to be approved at its a Disney-Hyperion book, when I got accepted I was extremely happy.  Panic, A Hundred Pieces of Me, and The Visitors are all 2014 releases, I had heard of Panic so I am happy to have a copy for review.  A Hundred Pieces of Me and The Visitors are ones I had not heard of but sound interesting.  I am hoping to read these late this year.
I recently read The Winter Witch, and The Witches Daughter is part of this series so I am excited to make a start on this soon.
I love the copy of World After I have, it has a lovely texture to it, and while I still have yet to read Angelfall I hope I get to read both of these books soon.  Shift is an audiobook fro review and I have already made a start on it last night and I am liking what I hear so far.  Time After Time is probably one of my most anticipated reads, I loved the first book Time Between Us and I am really looking forward to getting a different perspective on things.  Seeing Light is the final book in the The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, and although my review isn't due till November I can't wait to make a start on this.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo World After! I'm really looking forward to that one, I hope it's as good as Angelfall (and that you like Angelfall when you get to it!)

    Enjoy all your books :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panic and World After are must-get for me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I didn't even realise The Life Beyond had been published! I read The Other Life a few years ago now and I had been waiting and waiting for the sequel! So excited, I am instantly following you because you have just, literally, MADE MY DAY!
    I have just finished Time After Time and really enjoyed it, thought it was a really great sequel to Time Between Us! It is really amazing getting Bennett's perspective for once and it made me really love him so much more than I did in the first book. Really hope you enjoy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Far From You sounds really good and interesting. I hope you love your new books. They all look good. I'm having a giveaway right now that I think you would like to enter.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant week Michelle! I'm passing my copy of The Visitors on to Sal as it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
    A few here I haven't heard of so I'll look forward to your reviews. I really hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, so many great books, Michelle! I just finished Time After Time last week (I'll have a release day review this week), so I'll look forward to seeing what you think of it wen you've read it. I hadn't heard of The Witch's Daughter, but I'm quite intrigued to it, so I've added it to my tbr. Happy reading! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU HAVE WORLD AFTER OMG. Angelfall is one of my fave books in the YA PNR genre so I'll be sure to check out your review for World After! Great haul :)

    missfictional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time After Time was pretty awesome! Ahhh Panic! And Far From You! Great selection :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...