Sunday, 13 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received



Roomies by Sara Zarr from pre-approved from netgalley
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Marie Landry for review
The Weight of Love by Jolene Betty Perry purchased by myself
Anyone But You by Amy Helmes & Kim Askew from netgalley invite
Finding It by Cora Carmack from netgalley for review


Only a few books for me this week.  Roomies was a limited time pre-approved book, so of course I downloaded it as soon as possible.  The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is by the amazing Marie Landry, and I am super excited to read this one.
I love Jolene's books, when I saw The Weight of Love had been published early I knew I had to pick it up, I think it only cost about 70p so its another bargain.  I loved the previous two books by Kim and Amy in this Twisted Lit Series, they are always super fun to read, so I can't wait to make a start on Anyone But You soon.
EEEEEEEEKKKK I have Finding It.  I have been dying to read this book and I have already made a start on it, and by the time this post goes up in a few days time I will have finished reading it.

These are all the books I got up to Thursday, I'm feeling sorry for my self with my sickness germs so I will be wallowing in books for a few days ;)

What exciting things did you receive this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I read Losing It and Faking It, hope Finding It is good. Enjoy all your reads. I am also suffering with the germs and when I'm not at work this week I will be snuggled under a duvet with a good book! Hope you feel better soon! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm very jealous about Roomies. It looks SO good. I hope you enjoy all you've got this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on Roomies, but it sounds awesome! Will look out for your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...