Wednesday, 2 October 2013

The Reading Queue: October

The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide. The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...

The following books are ones that made The Reading Queue last month
100 Days of April-May by Edyth Bulbring [review]
Steel Lily by Megan Curd [review]
Portal 24 by Meredith Stroud [review]
The Winter Witch by Paula Brackston [review]
The Rig by Joe Ducie [review]
Parasite by Mira Grant [review to come]

These books are review books that didn't make last months pile, or my own 'just for fun' reads.
Wait For You by J. Lynn [review]
Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs [review]
Planning on Forever by Ashley Wilcox (***)
Popping the Cherry by Aurelia B. Rowl [review]
My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin (*****) [review]
The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson [review]

Chasing Hope by Kathryn Cushman [review]
The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin [review]
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau [review]
Riptides by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt (*****) [review to come]
Transparent by Natalie Whipple (*****)
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz [review]

The Only Exception by Magan Vernon [review to come]
The Only One by Magan Vernon [review to come]
Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines (*****)
Model Misfit by Holly Smale [review]
Briar Rose by Jana Oliver [review]
Death & Co. by D.J. McCune [review to come]

These are the books I Did Not Finish for various reasons...
Fault Line by Christa Desir
Charming by Elliott James
The Messengers by Edward Hogan
Vivian Versus the Apocalypse by Katie Coyle
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake

Even though I had time off the begining of September, I didn't eve nmanage to pick up a book from my own physical TBR pile, so once again they are back on my shelf as this monthlooks like its going to be extremley busy.

My October Reading Queue
The following books are the last of my requested review books on my shelf, so my very hard, very impossible aim is to read all of these books this month, so I can tackle my unsolicited, given to at blogger events books.

Department 19: Battle Lines by Will Hill
Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley  Coriell
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
MetaWars by Jeff Norton
Haze by Paula Weston
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
Omens by Kelley Armstrong
Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Fragments by Dan Wells

I am also going to tackle the following books from my netgalley review pile.


First Bite by Dani Harper
Sutton Place by Louise Gaylord
Waterfell by Amalie Howards
Fifteen Minutes by Karen Kingsbury
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have an ambitious reading month ahead of you! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to read some cool books last month. I hadn't heard of The Key to the golden firebird from Maureen Johnson - but it sounds interesting. :) I've heard mixed things about The Testing, so I'm glad you liked it. I might give it a try :)

    I love the pictures you take of your pile to read! That's so cool that you have manuscripts. AH and you have Eye of the Minds! I'm going to that launch party next week and I can't wait to read it. He's one of my fav local authors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Moley! That is a huge pile of books. Both September and October. WOW! Congrats!!! :) My book list looks like a baby compared to yours. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...